[Talk-ca] Ottawa has a new Open Data licence.

Ellefsen, Bjenk (STATCAN) bjenk.ellefsen at canada.ca
Thu Sep 15 14:36:43 UTC 2016

John, this is great!

So, that means you can use the address file, its online right? I also have another file that is not on the portal and it contains well over 300,000 buildings which most are not on OSM. How shall we proceed with that file?

We are still putting those up on the federal portal if that is useful or should we just put the big one?

Bjenk Ellefsen, PhD

Unit head |Chef de sous-section
Data Exploration and Integration Lab (DEIL) | Lab pour l’exploration et l’intégration de données (LEID)
Center for Special Business Projects | Centre des Projets Spéciaux sur les entreprises
Statistics Canada | Statistique Canada
(343) 998-3004 (Ottawa / Gatineau)