[Talk-ca] Erreurs créées par des non-locaux

dega gadelap at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 19:24:47 UTC 2016

Hi Mihai!
You have not acknowledged that you understand why we are not satisfied with the
edit done by biancah_telenav.

Would you please ask biancah to "disimprove_osm" and revert changeset
41680708. There are 3 major errors in that changeset.

I have some real (surveyed) improvements to add to the map and I would prefer
to add them on solid grounds.

By the way, I recommend to all Canadian mappers to verify all changesets
generated by Telenav. In the next few weeks I will verify and survey work done
by biancah_telenav and florinbadita_telenav in my area. The Canadian portion of
the Map is not a Etch-a-Sketch (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etch_A_Sketch)
for novices.

Among the 700 changesets generated by biancah in the last 6 weeks, I would say
that 30% of them are titled "added ways" and 40% are titled with "added lanes
number". Not very informative IMHO.

dega