[Talk-ca] Please donate today to keep OSM running smoothly and independently!

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Wed Sep 28 15:38:58 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The OSM Foundation (of which I am a board member) is holding its about-annual donation drive. We are already at a little over 10% of our €70k (~USD 78k) goal, so we have a substantial amount still to go. OSMF runs a very lean organization, but we will still need money[1] to keep OpenStreetMap running smoothly and independently and protect its trademarks. Your donation helps OSMF do these things. So please donate today at donate.openstreetmap.org. Donations of any amount are greatly and genuinely appreciated! If you have already: thank you very much!

Feel free to translate / adopt this message and forward it to your local communications channels. Thank you!

Martijn

[1] Feel free to inspect our financials at https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Finances