[Talk-ca] Telenav mapping turn restrictions

Michael Reichert nakaner at gmx.net
Wed Apr 26 16:49:36 UTC 2017

Hi Martijn,

Am 26.04.2017 um 18:22 schrieb Stewart C. Russell:
> I know that Github issues are the industry standard, and the OSM
> comment/discussion mechanisms may seem a little quaint, but we risk
> talking past one another if we splinter the discussion.

Just my 2 cent as a non-Canadian. I think you, Martijn, cannot expect an
average mapper to sign up for Github (a platform which belongs neither
to the OSMF nor to any local chapter) just to be able to complain about
someone else edits. There is already a plenty of platforms which can be
used to discuss things in the OSM universe, changeset discussion and
this mailing list are two of them.

Best regards

Michael