[Talk-ca] Telenav mapping turn restrictions

m at rtijn.org m at rtijn.org
Wed Apr 26 17:08:35 UTC 2017

Yes, I agree with you, and we will keep discussing through the ‘real’ OSM channels. I don’t expect people to sign up for Github. I see it more as a public way for us to track our mapping projects, so that everyone can see what’s going on and respond there if they choose to. I definitely don’t see it as the only / exclusive way to discuss.

Martijn