[Talk-ca] Ottawa street names

Matthew Darwin matthew at mdarwin.ca
Mon Dec 4 14:22:06 UTC 2017

Here's the info I have:

From: "Young, Erin" <Erin.Young at ottawa.ca>
To: Addressing And Signs <addressingandsigns at ottawa.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 14:35:00 +0000

*City of Ottawa - Notice of Street Name Corrections – Effective
immediately*

**

The Director of Building Code Services, under delegated authority
granted by By-law 2014-78, approved corrections to the spelling of
five street names. These names were missing accents, articles or
hyphens or had incorrect capitalization. These changes are part of the
City’s Street Name Verification Project, one of the post-amalgamation
initiatives to resolve street name anomalies.

Please make the necessary changes to your records to reflect the
corrected street names as they appear in the table below, in
accordance with the language format used.

*City of Ottawa Official Format*

*English*

*French*

avenue des Épinettes Avenue