[Talk-ca] Ferry durations

m at rtijn.org m at rtijn.org
Wed Jul 12 20:27:42 UTC 2017

There were a few that one of my colleague added yesterday (look for *_telenav user names in the metadata, example https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/10853579 <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/10853579> ) So if that completes the picture, great. If you want to check for other provinces, just replace the name in the overpass query.

There is a discussion thread emerging around tagging these durations that split off in talk-us. If you’re interested and not subscribed there I can cc this list again.

Martijn