[Talk-ca] importing data requiring attribution

James james2432 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 03:27:52 UTC 2017

If you dont want your work reverted, you might want to check this out

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines

Attribution is indirect on the wiki(you may need to contact the data
supplier if this fufills their attribution clause:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors

You can also put it in changeset comment(link to datasource or
documentation on wiki)