[Talk-ca] Telenav mapping turn restrictions

James james2432 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 10:28:11 UTC 2017

Yeah, Ian is right if anyone did that in Ontario they'd get pulled over by
the cops or flipped off by other drivers. Very unsafe practice to do. A
turning lane/ramp is there for a reason.

Also martjin in Ottawa, especially downtown there are always signs to
restrict turns between peak hours: 5:30-9:30 and 3:30-5:30 monday to
friday. These are there for a reason(so people dont use roads to sneak
around traffic and butt in line) please dont remove these