[Talk-ca] COMS2200 Ottawa, Carleton University

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 00:58:18 UTC 2017

Many students have said that their OSM points were deleted. Is there a way
to hold off until this assignment is over? As noted in previous emails, I
was hoping we could keep these entries until the end of the assignment so
that we may assess them.

This is the final week, we were to assess their contribution.

Sincerely
Tracey