[Talk-ca] Severed Dick

Charles Basenga Kiyanda personal at charleskiyanda.com
Wed Oct 25 15:24:42 UTC 2017

As others have said, mountain bike trails can have surprising names for
those not in their community. (I'm not a mountain biker, but the same is
true for rock climbing routes.)

This community website has the c-buster trail at about the same
location. There is a note that this trail is unsanctioned. It doesn't
mean that it doesn't exist, but probably that the park where it's
located doesn't recognize it as an official trail.

https://www.trailforks.com/trails/c-buster/

Severed D also exists on the same website:

https://www.trailforks.com/trails/severed-d/

My guess is that the names are real. To be absolutely sure, one would
have to contact a couple mountain bike shops in the area.

Charles