[Talk-ca] Carleton University Mapathon

Kent Jacobs kent.jacobs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 15:44:38 UTC 2017

Thank you all for the responses!

I would like to have this during OSM Geoweek, but that week is approaching quickly. It would make sense to first designate a time and space to hold the Mapathon. I was thinking November 16th or 17th. This is after Nov. 14th event at the Royal Canadian Geographic Society where I believe Statistics Canada will be giving a presentation on their OSM project (https://twitter.com/CarletonDGES/status/920993927934574592).

I am very familiar with the Carleton campus, so Loeb building could be an option since it is the location of the Geography department. Tracey, I hear that Richcraft Hall is the nicest building on campus though. 😉 If anybody else is familiar with Carleton’s campus I’m open to location ideas.

Kent