[Talk-ca] Carleton University Mapathon

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 16:06:56 UTC 2017

I'd go Friday then as making it easier for the students to attend should
get a few more in and they are the target after all.  I don't think you
need that many helpers unless the number of students is very high.

Those who aren't students will probably need wifi setting up.  An overhead
projector with a laptop would be helpful.

Cheerio John