[Talk-ca] OSM Canada & State of the Map US: Oct 20-22

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 11:04:48 UTC 2017

I hadn't heard of them and I'm in Ottawa but there again I'm not very
sociable.  I question why such a decision would be made out of the country?

Does it matter if someone creates a not for profit Canadian corporation? I
think it would have to change its name though there have been discussions
recently about the use of OSM in names.

Cheerio John