[Talk-ca] OSM Canada & State of the Map US: Oct 20-22

Martijn van Exel mvexel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 21:58:12 UTC 2017

Hi Matthew -- I am not from Canada but as the secretary of the OSM
Foundation board I am working with local OSM organizations to become
official local chapters. If you want, we can meet up in Boulder with other
folks from Canada and see if there's enough interest and support from the
Canadian community at large to move in that direction.
Martijn

Martijn van Exel
skype: mvexel