[Talk-ca] BC2020i OSM Distributed Model and Education

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 18:50:01 UTC 2018

Ground floor is one storey, etc.  I think its the same in the UK for OSM
its the number of storeys not the name.

In the UK a two storey house has a ground floor and a first floor.  In
Canada its normally counted ground is the first floor and the storey above
is the second.  I have seen office blocks with Ground, First, second etc as
well as Ground 2nd, 3rd etc.

What beats me is a split level.  Is it one, two or 1.5?

Cheerio John