[Talk-ca] Postal Code cleanup

Matthew Darwin matthew at mdarwin.ca
Tue Feb 13 03:27:09 UTC 2018

Task complete.   The multi-postal codes are tagged on buildings which
may have more than 1 address.  Local mappers who are familiar with the
areas should review it.   It looks like in many places imports were
used which incorrectly parsed the addresses.  Many issues where the
value started with 2 letters representing the province and then an
incomplete postal code (aka "AA A#A").

  248803 "A#A #A#"    1455 "A#A"      14 "A#A #A#;A#A #A#"       1
"A#A #A#;A#A #A#;A#A #A#"

(my initial query was incomplete, that's why the numbers are much bigger now... I was querying the postal codes where also there is a contact record)