[Talk-ca] Talk-ca Digest, Vol 119, Issue 10

OSM Volunteer stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Fri Jan 26 22:29:58 UTC 2018

Thanks for this additional clarity, Stewart.

May I politely suggest you or another helpful volunteer update this "table wiki" to reflect that, perhaps with some text that says so?

If it makes sense to "blurb a note" into the Comments cell for a particular row (Grand Prairie, Muskoka, Edmonton), it seems that would stitch together the communication.  (Using the wiki, in the OSM way, so others can "at a glance" see status, progress...).

I find interesting regarding Edmonton, for example, that even with an incompatible licence (I don't know if north of the border it's with a c or an s) the Comments cell reads "80% done."  That "seems" like a contradiction, though, of course, it can't be.  It appears to mean "buildings are being entered around Edmonton regardless of the license incompatibilities."  In my experience in OSM, that sounds like a conversation, as we have here in talk-ca.

Yes, so, we're having it.  Part in talk-ca, part in the wiki, part in the map, part in email, part in the real world over coffee and talk.

More in the wiki, please?  Thanks, it feels like my work is done here!

SteveA
California