[Talk-ca] using image recognition to create building foot prints.

Matthew Darwin matthew at mdarwin.ca
Tue Jan 30 02:11:04 UTC 2018

+1

Unless someone has lots of $$$ to throw at OSM work (which could then
fund full time coordinators, trainers, lawyers, etc), the only way I
see to coordinate is to approach it like how OSM in Canada was build
up to now... distributed model with local groups doing what makes
sense for their area.   There is, of course, no way to map all
buildings in Canada by 2020 this way.  Still it is good to set
aspirational goals...