[Talk-ca] BC2020i Mapathon Event

Jonathan Brown jonabrow at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:25:54 UTC 2018

Got it. Thanks, James. On another note, we are still looking for 8-10 facilitators for our March 29 mapathon in Durham Region. I approached the Toronto OSM and will follow-up with them at their next Meetup on Monday. I also let the Peterborough chapter of GoGeomatics. The challenge is that the colleges had a lengthy strike in the fall and have no time to participate in extra-curricular activities this year.

Jonathan