[Talk-ca] Nova Scotia imports, and boundary=land_area

Дмитрий Киселев dmitry.v.kiselev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 19:47:05 UTC 2018

Hi John,

Looks like the wiki needs amending to only list open data with the correct
> license either separately or a note added to each entry.

what's the status of OGL-CA is it compatible or not,
or compatible with some restrictions or only for some datasets?

StatsCan just published building footprints dataset under OGL-CA it's of
course quite controversial
do we want to import some parts of that dataset or not, but looks like
there is no concerns about
license compatibility (at least on mailing list),
Is that true or not, or we don't have legal answer which we can rely on?

--
Best regards,
Dmitry