[Talk-ca] Talk-ca Digest, Vol 129, Issue 15

keith hartley keith.a.hartley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:29:40 UTC 2018

I saw it was a great job. But you're correct, I have no documentation on
how they did it. Licence process, wiki ( I feel Steve already yelling at
his computer)

On Nov 5, 2018 9:24 AM, "john whelan" <jwhelan0112 at gmail.com> wrote:

>Someone already did Regina!

and that is an issue and why we need to get this lot formalised quickly
before someone starts talking about imports being done without the correct
license.

Cheerio John