[Talk-ca] Exit with name on node *and* destination

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Nov 6 15:33:34 UTC 2018

Is there an Overpass or other query that could detect all these situations? I could make a MapRoulette challenge out of them so we can look at them together and remove the name on nodes where it's not appropriate / redundant.

I'll ask on IRC as well.. I am not that much of an expert in Overpass.
--
  Martijn van Exel
  m at rtijn.org