[Talk-ca] Exit with name on node *and* destination

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Nov 6 19:11:30 UTC 2018

I did create a MapRoulette challenge to review these named junction nodes for the United States just now. See https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3253/task/5881462 <https://maproulette.org/mr3/challenge/3253/task/5881462>. If you find it useful I’d be happy to create one for Canada as well. Or show you how you can do it yourself.

Martijn