[Talk-ca] MSF Toronto Missing Maps Event

Steve Singer steve at ssinger.info
Tue Sep 18 02:30:40 UTC 2018

I'm forwarding this on.
I attended their event last month. It was a great event and they get a lot
of new mappers adding data.

------------
I just wanted to send you a quick message to let you know that we are
hosting our next public Missing Maps
mapathon on Wednesday, September 26th at the MSF Canada office (551 Adelaide
St W), and to extend an
invitation again to you and your meetup group. The mapathon will be hosted
by MSF staff and include
discussion about the area we will be mapping again. It is still free to
attend, and we will be providing
pizza and refreshments.

For all the details do check out and share the Eventbrite page.

https://september-mapathon.eventbrite.ca [meet.meetup.com]­

Once again, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask,
otherwise we hope to see you there!

Best,

Gaby