[Talk-ca] OpenStreetCam Waylen camera loan program

John Marshall rps333 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 13:43:38 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Is anyone interested in getting one of the loaner Waylen camera to collect
images for OpenStreetCam?

The program would be similar to what they are doing in the US
http://www.openstreetmap.us/2018/05/camera-lending-program/
<http://www.openstreetmap.us/2018/05/camera-lending-program/> :

I was part of the Beta testing of the OSC Waylens,  and the system is far
superior to using a phone app or action camera like the Garmin Virb to
collect street level photo for OSM. Here is part of my trip to James Bay:
 http://openstreetcam.org/details/1264157/0/track-info
<http://openstreetcam.org/details/1264157/0/track-info> The camera
automatically
uploads on wifi, I uploaded over 60 Gigs in about 8 hrs.

Post comments to the list or join our Slack Channel  https://osm-ca
.slack.com/messages/C36U69X18

If you are interested please let me know.

Cheers

John