[Talk-ca] NRC building footprints - from lidar

keith hartley keith.a.hartley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 14:53:35 UTC 2019

I think its where there's good lidar data and imagry for extraction in
selected parts of Canada. The extents are here
https://open.canada.ca/data/en/fgpv_vpgf/7a5cda52-c7df-427f-9ced-26f19a8a64d6
MB, Nova Scotia, Alberta and BC
May want to update the building import project as this is a really good
source!