[Talk-ca] Importing buildings in Canada

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 20:40:33 UTC 2019

We now have three sources of data with the correct licensing.

I'm proposing that I amend both the import plan and the import mailing list
to include the three alternative sources.

I'm tempted by the idea of splitting the country up into regions of some
sort.

We have a couple of groups currently who I think would like to import what
is available in Alberta and Manitoba.  Are we asking them to hold off until
Pierre and company have come up with a cleansing routine?

Thoughts ladies and gentlemen please.

Thanks John