[Talk-ca] Ongoing Canadian building import needs to be stopped, possibly reverted

James james2432 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:40:19 UTC 2019

As Frederik Ramm once said(sorry i'm paraphrasing from memory please don't
shoot me) There has never been a GO-Nogo for imports, you bring it up on
the mailing lists with reasonable delay, is there no objections(in this
case no one was saying anything about it for 2-3 weeks) then email the list
that the import would start.