[Talk-ca] Talk-ca Digest, Vol 131, Issue 46

Danny McDonald mparrault at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 14:55:37 UTC 2019

Personally, I'm eager to re-start importing, but I'd like to hear what Nate
has to offer.  Nate, are you OK with the wiki import process as written?
If not, are there specific things you want changed?  The current process is
the one Yaro followed, although John and I basically did the same thing (I
didn't always replace existing building footprints unless the geometry was
really bad).  It doesn't seem that the building data has been simplified,
although this should be an easy fix.

DannyMcD