[Talk-ca] Building Import update

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:50:56 UTC 2019

If you take a look at 942 Bridle Path Crescent for example whilst it isn't
exactly square the deviations from 90 degrees to me are relatively minor.
I assume that this is the sort of thing you are talking about?

https://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=942%20Bridle%20Path%20Crescent%20kingston#map=19/44.25311/-76.59308

Are we expecting too high a standard?

Cheerio John