[Talk-ca] Microsoft has released its building outlines for Canada

OSM Volunteer stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Sun Mar 3 00:59:26 UTC 2019

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019, 7:45 PM Tim Elrick, <tim at elrick.de> wrote:
> Just my two cents here.

There are plenty of others doing so, too (me included, though I'll happily deduct a cent for being non-Canadian, so before you know it, you've got a whole dollar.  "Many hands make light work," though I agree that achieving consensus on a nationwide import can be (and often is) quite difficult.  I'm not trolling here, I wish to be encouraging and have decided to go crawl back under my rock for awhile to pursue other OSM endeavors (south of our border).

Cheers,
SteveA