[Talk-ca] Defining a local mapper group

Jonathan Brown jonabrow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:29:13 UTC 2019

Ideally, a local mapper/group would be one that contributed data to an open digital map that can be verified and used to solve a problem (e.g., food security, fresh water, climate change, etc.). The local mapping group should be able to contribute data via satellite imagery, open data, and/or a physical location. The challenge is how to cultivate and maintain local mapper groups based on volunteer work.

Jonathan Brown