[Talk-ca] Building Import

Begin Daniel jfd553 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 17:09:59 UTC 2019

Hi Jarek,
There is actually no standard “code” available since I use FME (www.safe.com). It is a proprietary ETL application and all operations are done using “transformers” (https://www.safe.com/transformers/). I can provide you with the workbench I developed (a bunch of linked transformers) but you need a license to run it. This is why I tried to describe the operations I run on the data in the wiki.

As you did, people may send me coordinates (bounding box) of an area they know well. I’ll process the area and send the results back in OSM format. Please, be reasonable on the amount of data to process ;-)

Cheers,
Daniel