[Talk-ca] weeklyOSM #480 2019-09-24-2019-09-30

Jarek PiĆ³rkowski jarek at piorkowski.ca
Sun Oct 6 16:51:34 UTC 2019

On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 at 12:23, weeklyteam <theweekly.osm at gmail.com> wrote:
> The weekly round-up of OSM news, issue # 480,
> is now available online in English, giving as always a summary of all things happening in the openstreetmap world: http://www.weeklyosm.eu/en/archives/12433/
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Did you know that you can also submit messages for the weeklyOSM? Just log in to https://osmbc.openstreetmap.de/login with your OSM account. Read more about how to write a post here: http://www.weeklyosm.eu/this-news-should-be-in-weeklyosm

Dear Weekly Team,

Thank you for your efforts producing the weekly summary.

Is there any reason the Upcoming Events table does not include the
Toronto meetup on October 7? I added it to the calendar on September
29: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Template%3ACalendar&type=revision&diff=1908808&oldid=1908622
and I would like to know if I made a mistake.

The meetup is: https://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Toronto/events/265246337/

Thanks,
--Jarek