[Talk-ca] Importing buildings in Canada

John Whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 18:27:28 UTC 2019

My suggestion would be to amend and clean up the original import plan to
split out the country into regions and have a regional coordinator for
each region based on local input.  I'd also add in the two other data
sources as alternative data sources.

The reason for this approach is an amended import plan might be more
acceptable to the import mailing list than new plans and in our smaller
regions there may not be the resources to put together a full import
plan for a thousand buildings.

Cheerio John

Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>