[Talk-ca] Canada Post offices

David Nelson denelson83 at yahoo.ca
Sun Mar 29 22:39:33 UTC 2020

You can also use a simple overpass query to find out which post offices are tagged with the name “Canada Post”.  Here’s what such a query looks like in QL:
----
[out:json][timeout:45];
// gather results
(
  // query part for: “amenity=post_office”
  way["amenity"="post_office"]
    ["name"="Canada Post"]
  (area:3600068841); // Ontario
);