[Talk-carib] Data corrections in the Caribbean

Andrew Wiseman andrew_wiseman at apple.com
Mon Jun 25 18:21:19 UTC 2018

Hello,

My name is Andrew Wiseman, I work for Apple’s Maps team. We occasionally receive anonymous user feedback about our maps on various Caribbean islands. We are interested in making the fixes that users suggest on OpenStreetMap, when we can verify that they are correct. The feedback is usually corrections to street names, addresses, road network issues, and missing or changed points of interest. Here is a Github page with more information: https://github.com/osmlab/appledata/issues/91

Please let me if you have any suggestions or feedback.

Thank you,

Andrew

Apple, Inc.

Andrew Wiseman |  Maps | andrew_wiseman at apple.com <mailto:andrew_wiseman at apple.com>