[Talk-carib] Caribbean water improvement project

Andrew Wiseman andrew_wiseman at apple.com
Mon Oct 15 19:11:14 UTC 2018

Hello,

My name is Andrew Wiseman, I work for the Apple Maps team.

We are interested in doing some fixes and improvements to water features in the Caribbean on OSM, such as adding and improving geometry of coastlines, lakes, rivers, and other inland water features, as well as fixing and correcting issues for inland features when they meet the coast.

Here's a GitHub page here with more information about the project: https://github.com/osmlab/appledata/issues/123

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or questions.

Thank you,

Andrew

Andrew Wiseman |  Maps | andrew_wiseman at apple.com <mailto:andrew_wiseman at apple.com>