[Talk-cl] [OSM-talk] HOT ready? Concepción, Chile earthquake

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc en arkemie.com
Sab Feb 27 12:04:30 GMT 2010

Maps of Concepcion area generated with MapOSMatic :

  Area de Concepción (Chile)

[Rendering successful]

      (-36.744, -73.182) ? (-36.840, -72.976)

        Rendering:

Rendering submitted Saturday 27 Feb 2010, 12:09:58.
Completed on Saturday 27 Feb 2010, 12:12:03 (rendering took 1 minute).

        Files:

    * Map: PNG
      <http://maposmatic.org/rendered//010799_2010-02-27_12-10_AreadeConcepcinChile.png>
      (7.0 MB), SVGZ