[Talk-cl] [Fwd: [CrisisMappers] Media monitoring sources for Chile]

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa en openstreetmap.cl
Sab Feb 27 14:58:21 GMT 2010

Jean-Guilhem,

If you search for the hashtag #terremotochile in Twitter you will find a lot
of tweets about the earthquake, the downside is that they are mostly in
Spanish, but at least you would be able to check the photos and videos.

There are many local newspapers and TV channels, but most of them are in
Spanish:

http://www.emol.com/
http://www.latercera.com/
http://www.tvn.cl/
http://www.chilevision.cl/

There is also an English online newspaper http://www.santiagotimes.cl/ but
it is slower than the bigger ones with the news and it is not working for my
right now.

I will give you any updates through the talk-cl list.

Cheers,

Julio Costa
OpenStreetMap Chile
http://www.openstreetmap.cl/