[Talk-cl] [Maposmatic-dev] Re: [OSM-talk] Traducción de MapOSMatic

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc en arkemie.com
Lun Mar 1 22:20:09 GMT 2010

Sebastian,

Here is my attempt at translating the end of the file (based both on
English and French phrases).

Hoping it gets proofread!

Especially for "Render" or "Rendering". I did not know what to use. It
changes, depending sometimes on the French version. Please fix.

Good night.

Jean-Guilhem