[Talk-cl] [Maposmatic-dev] Re: [OSM-talk] Traducción de MapOSMatic

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa en openstreetmap.cl
Lun Mar 1 23:12:02 GMT 2010

Dear Jean-Guilhem,

I do not think that there is an easy translation for "Render". Depending on
the context, for "Rendering" you can use "renderizar" o "renderizado". If
you know the exact context on which the word is used maybe we can do an
accurate translation.

Cheers,

Julio Costa