[Talk-cl] [Maposmatic-dev] Re: [OSM-talk] Traducción de MapOSMatic

Turismo Aonikenk Ltda. - Sebastian Borgwardt sebastian.borgwardt en aonikenk.com
Lun Mar 1 23:27:59 GMT 2010

Salut Jean-Guilhem, hola Julio,

Great job!

I merged the info all in one file and we now have everything covered
from the beginning to line 153 and from 463 to the end.

@ Julio,
If you could check, if what we got so far is OK that would be great! In
the meantime, I'll take a look at the rest.

Here's a list of what I'm also no sure how to translate:

- rendering: generar? it's all over the file...
- map: I think "plano" is better that "mapa" in terms of city map
- bounding box (lines 739 and 747): campo de captura?
- queue: (lines 663 and 747): cola, fila... ?
- line 615: impresos, imprimidos?

Also check on comas etc. That's for sure not me strong side in Spanish.

Saludos,

Sebastian