[Talk-cl] Nuestra Señora de la Divina Providencia and Flickr photos

dies38061 en mypacks.net dies38061 en mypacks.net
Mar Mar 2 02:09:40 GMT 2010

Thank you, Julio, for informing the list about photos taken from your apartment of Nuestra Seсora de la Divina Providencia.

I've added meta-data to the node in OSM indicating 'moderate' earthquake damage and referencing your photoset.

     http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/133979421

I looked to see if there was a Wikipedia article on this church - and did not find one.  Is there a Spanish Wikipedia article that can be linked form the Node as well?

Regards,

ceyockey

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/ceyockey
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Ceyockey