[Talk-cl] [OSM-talk] [Fwd: Re: Open Imagery for Chile]

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa en openstreetmap.cl
Mar Mar 2 03:24:06 GMT 2010

Dear Nicolas,

Right now I am writing a message to Cecilia Diaz from ONEMI (the technical
contact mentioned at the UN page). I will explain her everything about what
we are doing and how they can benefit of it.

Cheers,

Julio Costa