[Talk-cl] Walking papers (was "Hello World")

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc en arkemie.com
Mar Mar 2 10:36:23 GMT 2010

Hi Mike,

That is a great idea.

How about having more translations ?

On Sunday evening, I discovered Walking Papers, sending a couple of them
to my uncle who lives in La Rochelle (near the areas that were flooded).

I think it might be useful to have Walking Papers also translated into
Albanian, Portuguese (for Madeira) or Haitian Creole...

How does one go about translating in a new language ?

(Yesterday, I helped translating MapOSMatic into Spanish with OSMers
from Chile.

Translating MapOSMatic relies on .po files. With poedit, and the help of
Google translator from English to Spanish and from French to Spanish, it
was my fastest and most enjoyable translating experience ! )

Best regards,

Jean-Guilhem