[Talk-cl] [FOSS-AL] Re: Walking papers (was "Hello World")

jamesmikedupont en googlemail.com jamesmikedupont en googlemail.com
Mar Mar 2 12:15:05 GMT 2010

yes, translations would be great.
Here is a video from one of the flosskies on how to process the data points
in albanian with josm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK__E8dpB70

We want to setup translations for these tools in albanian. I am sure that we
can make progress.

mike