[Talk-cl] Nuestra Señora de la Divina Providencia and Flickr photos

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc en arkemie.com
Mar Mar 2 12:47:17 GMT 2010

I was just hoping to see one of your photos of the damage when I opened
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Nuestra_Se%C3%B1ora_de_la_Divina_Providencia

By the way, are your photos georeferenced ?

Jean-Guilhem