[Talk-cl] Nuestra Señora de la Divina Providencia and Flickr photos

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa en openstreetmap.cl
Mar Mar 2 14:58:04 GMT 2010

They are CC-BY-SA so anyone can take and include them in wikicommons.

They were not georeferenced (I turned off the phone GPS to save batteries),
but they are now.

Cheers,

Julio Costa